Traumatic Brain Injury/Stroke Rehab in Houston
- Dysarthria-slurred speech due to damage of the nervous system.
- Aphasia- is the loss of the ability to understand or use language.
- Dysphagia-is difficulty with swallowing liquids and/or foods.
Speech Therapy For Life offers intensive rehabilitation services for speech and language difficulties as a result of neurological injury to the brain. Our Speech-Language Pathologists are experienced and knowledgeable in acute care rehabilitation with all age groups.
- Comprehensive Evaluations
- Diagnosis of speech, language, voice, and/or fluency (stuttering) disorders
- Occupational Therapy for social/emotional, gross/fine motor development, visual/perceptual and sensory difficulties
- Comprehensive treatment plan
- Therapy services are provided by licensed and certified Speech-Language Pathologists